Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19th Jan

Studying Choregraphe, I tried to figure out a balanced state for kicking motion. First I designed a sequence of gestures and then Ravi and I tried to modify it to achieve a faster and stronger kick. In this manner, I worked with Choregraphe 's time-line method to design a general motions and then export the motion's code to a Python code by which Ravi tried to make some changes in detail values to fix faults and to obtain a better performance. Furthermore, we tried to use the B-Human's cfg values to implement their motion to get insight how their program performs kicking, and consequently to apply their motion's strength in ours. However, I could not work with B-Human's hardcoded values because most of them were not valid in the Choregraphe. I think there can be two possibility: first the order of them is not as the same as what explained in the report. Second values maybe valid for the old version (.13) of Choregraphe because according to guys who work on the Goal perception, the German code is just compatible with the .13 version of Choregraphe and Nao.

Besides, we also worked on the German code. In this case, Ravi tried to run the code on the B-human's simulator on the computer of the lab, and I tried to solve the compiling problem on my computer. Yesterday, thank to Arnoud's help, the Cygwin was run on my computer successfully, but there is still a problem with compiling "libbhuman" and "_Nao" packages. The error message is:

1>------ Building libbhuman (Release) ------
1>bhuman.cpp
1>make: *** [../Build/libbhuman/Linux/Release/bhuman.o] Error 127
1>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Makefile project actions"
1>Build log was saved at "file://d:\E-Books\UVA\AIProject\UvaProj\Build\libbhuman\Linux\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>libbhuman - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I search a lot on the Internet and also compare my Path and other parameters of the lab's computer with mine to find any thing missing in my compiling process, but there was nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors